Do you love your pet a lot 🐾? Don't you like going somewhere without your pet? Planning a trip by flight with Allegiant Airlines, wondering if you can take your dog with you or not? If that’s what you are looking for, then this content is made to let you say goodbye to your queries/concerns.

If you recently searcher “Can I bring my dog on Allegiant Air?” The one-short answer is “YES”! 🐾
Yes, you can bring your dog on a flight with Allegiant. Allegiant Air offers a comprehensive pet policy that allows you to travel with your pet hassle-free. Just call our Allegiant Air customer contact center 🐾 (+1-(860)-516-3163 // 🐾 +1-(702)-505-8888) to reserve a spot for your dog. 

Based in Nevada, Allegiant Air is an ultra-low-cost airline offering service to over 130 locations nationwide. Small domestic dogs and cats are allowed to fly in the cabin with the airline for an extra $50 per carrier, per segment. Here are some crucial, current policies you should be aware of if you intend to travel with your pet on Allegiant Air. You and Fido can have a smooth travel experience if you are organized and aware of what to expect.

Is My Dog Allowed on Allegiant Air?

Of course! Allegiant Air allows travelers to bring their pets 🐾 . Domestic cats and dogs are warmly welcomed on flights operated by Allegiant Air. The airline provides an Allegiant Air pet policy to ensure convenient and comfortable travel. To secure a spot for your pet, call us now at Allegiant enchanting digits: 🐾 (+1-(860)-516-3163 // 🐾 +1-(702)-505-8888. You have to adhere to the guidelines of the airline's rules if you wish to take your pet on a trip.

Allegiant Pet Policy Guidelines: | What does it say? 

Being a reputable low-cost us air carrier, Allegiant understands the emotions of true pet lovers. Allegiant understands that they can't live alone away from their furry friend (dog/cat). Therefore, it offers a comprehensive Pet Policy, allowing you to travel by flight with your pet comfortably. You must comply with the restrictions under Allegiant Air's dog policy to stay away from any hassle while traveling with your dog. You can also get personalized assistance in this matter and discuss this with a live executive at Allegiant Air via the toll-free helpline number 🐾 (+1-(860)-516-3163 // 🐾 +1-(702)-505-8888 before flight booking. 

Here’s what pet policy Allegiant Air covers, 

• Pet must be in a soft corner carrier during travel and the carrier also needs to be completely closed.

• During takeoff and landing, passengers are required to keep their pets in a carrier beneath their seats.

• The Allegiant Pet cage dimensions shouldn't exceed 9" in height, 16" in width, and 19" in depth. 

• Make sure your pet dog or cat is at least eight weeks old in accordance with Allegiant's dog or cat policy.

• If you are traveling with a pet, you are not permitted to take a seat in the exit row, the row next to it, or the row behind it. 

• You are only permitted to bring a maximum of two items aboard the aircraft, per TSA regulations. To put it simply, you can bring a paid carry-on or a personal item with you when you travel, but not both.

• You must check in with an Allegiant representative at the gate or reservation desk at least one hour prior to the scheduled departure time if you plan to travel with your pet. This guarantees that animals and pet carriers adhere to Allegiant Airlines' pet policy.

Booking Process: Add Pet to Fly with Allegiant 

When you make your own reservation on Allegiant Air, you can add a pet. "Pet in Cabin" should be added to your cart after selecting your extras and luggage type. The pet fee is payable at the time of booking. Once you've made a reservation, confirm it by calling the Allegiant Airlines customer service line at 🐾 (+1-(860)-516-3163 // 🐾 +1-(702)-505-8888. The airline agent will request the name, breed, and weight of your pet.

How do I Add a Pet to My Allegiant Air Flight? (Step-by-step)

If you wish to schedule a pet-friendly reservation, go to the Allegiant site or Call the airline directly to add a pet to your booking. Also, Allegiant Air charges a $50 pet fee for one-way travel. Since the airline allows a limited number of pet carriers on board, you should reserve a spot on the flight as soon as possible for your pet. So, dial 🐾 (+1-(860)-516-3163 // 🐾 +1-(702)-505-8888 to add your pet to the booking.

Follow the steps below to reserve a spot for your pet on Allegiant:- 

• Call directly to the Allegiant customer contact center (+1-(860)-516-3163) or visit the official website of Allegiant Air. 

• Choose your trip itinerary and departure date.

• Select the departing flight and tap on “Continue.” 

• Tap on “Add’ and fill in all the details of passengers in the given text fields. 

• Click on “Special Services” and select the “Service Animal” option. 

• Tap on the “right” icon at the top right corner of the screen. 

• Hit “Confirm Travelers” and select seats according to your preference. 

• Next, in the “Extras” column, opt for “ADD TO CART” for a pet in the cabin.” 

• Lastly, make your payment, including Allegiant Air Pet charges and fees, to finish the booking process. 

Allegiant Air Pet fees and charges:
To address any questions you may have regarding Allegiant Air Pet fees and costs, lemme tell you that. For every pet, Allegiant charges a $50.00 non-refundable cost per segment per carrier. I would advise you to check out the official Allegiant Air website or give them a call at +1 702-505-8888 or +1 888-370-4802 for more precise information about the airline's pet fees and charges. 

Conclusion: 

In conclusion, traveling with a pet on an Allegiant Air flight is not a hassle. You just need to be aware of the Allegiant dog or cat policy and fulfill all of its requirements to avoid any crisis while boarding a flight. Remember to keep your pet in a soft-sided, leak-proof carrier that can easily fit under the seat in front of the passenger. 

If you want to explore more, then for the most accurate and up-to-date information. You must visit the official Allegiant website or call 🐾 (+1-(860)-516-3163 // 🐾 +1-(702)-505-8888. 

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: 

Can I Bring My Dog on Allegiant Air?

Yes, you can bring your furry friend on Allegiant Air! Just give us a call at 🐾 (+1-(860)-516-3163 // 🐾 +1-(702)-505-8888 (no waiting) to make arrangements for your dog to travel with you in the cabin or as checked baggage. Allegiant loves to welcome pets on board our flights so you can enjoy your journey together. Just be sure to review Allegiant pet policy and guidelines before booking your ticket. 

What is Allegiant's dog policy?

Two pets maximum per carrier are allowed. Pets in carriers need to be able to stand and turn around. Your pet can spend the whole journey snuggled up in its kennel beneath the seat. Before being checked in, each pet carrier needs to be examined at the ticket counter. For more information, contact the Allegiant customer contact center at 🐾 (+1-(860)-516-3163 // 🐾 +1-(702)-505-8888. 

How do I add a pet to my flight on Allegiant Airlines?

You'll pay the pet fee during booking. Once you're booked, call the Allegiant Airlines customer service line at 702-505-8888 to confirm your reservation and add a pet. The airline representative will ask for your pet's name, breed, and weight.

Is Allegiant Air pet friendly?

Indeed! Allegiant Air offers a comprehensive pet policy that allows you to bring your pet dog or cat on board. Call +1-(860)-516-3163 or aaaa to reserve a spot for adding a pet. Pets must be at least eight weeks old and in good health, but a health certificate is not required. Moreover, there is an additional $50 fee per carrier per segment.

How do I take my pet on an Allegiant flight?

You are required to pack a soft-sided carrier that measures 9" H (height), 16" W (width), and 19" D (depth) that can properly fit your pet when flying with Allegiant Air. You should also comply with all the rules of the Allegiant Air Pet Policy.

Which dog sizes are allowed on Allegiant?

According to Allegiant's dog policy, your dog should fit comfortably in a carrier up to 9" H (height), 16" W (width), and 19" D (depth). The pet should be able to move freely in the carrier, including standing, turning around, and lying down.

Does Allegiant Air allow pets in cabins?

Allegiant Air flies pet dogs, cats, pet birds, and falcons in the cargo hold of the plane. Pets cannot fly in the cabin unless they meet all requirements under Allegiant Airlines' pet policy.
Does Allegiant measure pet carriers?

Yes, Allegiant Air does measure pet carriers to ensure they meet the size requirements. The carrier may be no larger than 9" H x 16" W x 19" D. Keep in mind there is a limit of two pets per carrier and only one carrier allowed per passenger. Make sure your pet carrier complies with these dimensions to ensure a smooth travel experience for you and your furry friend. Feel free to reach out to us at 🐾 (+1-(860)-516-3163 // 🐾 +1-(702)-505-8888 if you have any questions or need assistance with your pet carrier.